It is a watery moisturizing textured sun cream that bursts into moisture to maintain the skin’s moisture barrier all day long in the sun!
- Dry skin
- Looking for a glide-on textured sun cream
Keeping the skin hydrated in dry environment
Strong UV protection
Resistant to sweat and water
Use at the last stage of your skincare routine. Apply an appropriate amount evenly onto skin.
Tap lightly to absorb.
WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, TITANIUM IOXIDE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, SILICA, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, BETULA PLATYPHYLLA JAPONICA JUICE, CHENOPODIUM QUINOA SEED EXTRACT, BETA-GLUCAN, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, PCA, MANNITOL, ARGININE, SERINE, SUCROSE, MANGANESE SULFATE, GLYCOGEN, CITRULLINE, HISTIDINE HCL, THREONINE, ALANINE, LYSINE HCL, GLUTAMIC ACID, ZINC SULFATE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYACRYLATE-13, POLYISOBUTENE, ALUMINUM STEARATE, ALUMINA, STEARIC ACID, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL,ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE
1. If skin develops abnormal symptoms and side effects such as red spots, swelling, and itching while using the product, or if the application area develops such symptoms after exposure to direct sunlight, consult your dermatologist.
2. Do not apply on areas with injuries.
3. Storage & Handling
(1) Keep out of reach of children.
(2) Keep away from direct sunlight.
4. Use only topically. Take care not to get the product into the eyes.
5. To avoid staining clothes, let skin fully absorb the product after application.