It is a tight-fit sheet instantly moisturizing the skin through Cream Skin Refiner
- Skin feeling tight inside
- Dry and sensitive skin
- For fast and easy moisturizing
You can leave it on the face for two minutes in the morning or evening and your skincare is done It is Cream Skin toner pack that’s easy and simple to use
A cream melts into a skin refiner
White Leaf Tea Water Fortifies Skin Barriers
Mild deep hydration toner
1. Using the applicator, take out the necessary amount of tencel sheets
2. Put the tencel sheet on dry areas, such as both cheeks, forehead and chin
3. Remove after approx. 2 minutes then dab from the center of the face outwards for skin absorption
Use Cream Skin Quick Skin Pack like this!
Tip 1. As a toner alternative
Use Quick Skin Pack instead of toner In just two minutes, you can easily get hydrated skin
Tip 2. As a lip pack
If your lips feel dry Put Quick Skin Pack on the lips It helps remove dead skin cells and hydrates the lips
Tip 3. Skin cooling
If your skin needs soothing in the hot summer season Keep Quick Skin Pack refrigerated It will give an instant soothing effect
Tip 4. Makeup fix
Put Quick Skin Pack on the area requiring touch-up in the afternoon or evening and then fix makeup to create a dewy glowing look without caking
WATER / AQUA / EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, POLYGLYCERYL-10 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, INULIN LAURYL CARBAMATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, DISODIUM EDTA, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur.
Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation.
Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms):
a) Red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
b) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations.
3. Storing and handling
a) Close the lid after every use.
b) Keep out of reach of infants and children.