It is a water type anti-oxidation boosting Essence with superberry extract rich in vitamins for a clear complexion
- Dull and dry skin
- To boost absorption of the following skincare product
- To create makeup ready skin
Anti-oxidation effect of superberry extract rich in vitamin C
Fast-absorbing water type booster
Use the enclosed dual-textured cotton for morning and night care!
* The All-New Laneige Clear C Advanced Effector_EX comes with 60 cosmetic cotton pads.
1. Tapping care: Anti-oxidant substance penetrates into skin fast
Pat the face with a damp cosmetic cotton from the center of the face and out to help clear C essence’s anti-oxidizing formula seep into skin.
① tart at the center of your chin and move upward as you pat your skin with the damp cotton. Repeat the same process on the other side of the face.
② Gently pat the forehead to promote absorption.
2. Thorough care: minds the curves of your face
Gently press down on the sides of your nose and nostrils to help the formula reach the corners.
3. Moisturizing care: concentrated, deep moisturizing
Gently press down on your face with the palms of your hands to help your skin absorb the residue essence.
Malpighia Emarginata (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Propanediol, Alcohol, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Melia Azadirachta Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Glutathione, Glycerin, Lecithin, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Adenosine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Water, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur.
Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation.
Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms):
a) Red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
b) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations.
3. Storing and handling
a) Close the lid after every use.
b) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
c) Do not store at extreme temperatures or in an area exposed to direct sunlight.