HOWSKIN – Skin and pH hydration test – assess the state of your face
Howskin is a product consisting of a hardware (measurement pen) and an application.
It can measure:
pH of the skin
% of lipdic component
Measurement data will be transmitted to your smartphone. It can advise you which product to use to return the value to acceptable percentages.
- Skin hydration and lipid measuring : BIA (Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Method)
- Skin pH measuring : Electrical method
- Measuring Range: 2nd 12pH
- Temperatures : 5 to 40 degrees Celsius (15 to 25 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Connected to smartphone via Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy, BLE)
- Rechargeable Battery : 3.7V, 150mAh (Lithium Polymer)
- 30 mins of charging gives you 25 hours of usage
- Dimension : W : 32mm, L : 146mm, H : 37.5mm
- LED lights
- 1. How can “Howskin” measure and analyze human skin?
- “Howskin” is measuring skin hydration, lipid level and pH using electrical impement. The amount of electricity from the device is safe and healthy. “
- 2. It shuts down and doesn’t work!
- If the App and Hauskin devices are not connected for more than a minute, the device’s blue LED light turns off and automatically switches to “Rest Mode” to protect the battery. When you reconnect, be sure to turn it off and on after 5 seconds.
- 3. How long can it be used after full charging?
- To charge your device, you need a 5V CC adapter or a USB port on your PC with the charging cable you’re all in. It can be fully charged in 30 minutes and run for about 25 hours.
- 4. How many times do I mimic my skin with the device in 1 day?
- There is no limit to the measurement for 1 day. But it is recommended for the accurate result that you should use with intervals of about 30 seconds when using the same area of the skin.
- 5. The measurement result is different from the previous measurement on the same area of the skin.
- Human skin is carried out biological rhythm, environmental factors and so on. So it can vary. And please confirm that the electrical measurement can be affected by the pressure you put and the intervals. For a more accurate measurement, it is recommended to use the device before using cosmetics. If you use the device after makeup, you need to clean the device with soft clothing or cotton pads.
- 6. How do I know if my device has been loaded or not?
- When the device is charged, you can see the red LED light next to the charging port. When the charging is complete, the LED light will turn off.
- 7. Why does the pH sensor need to be recalibrated and how can I do it?
- The pH sensor may be incorrect for the usage number. For a more accurate measurement, it is recommended to recalibrate the sensor periodically. When recalibrating the sensor, please follow the direction of the application. And the pH 7.0 buffer solution is recommended for more precise recalibration. You can buy it on the internet mall.
- 8. The value of the pH continues to be the same! or the measured value is strange!
- It measures the skin with two sensors, the Howskin acidity sensor and the oil concentration sensor. Please open ‘Protective Hood (cover)’ to protect the pH sensor and check if it has been measured.
- 9. Can I use the “Howskin” device without an application?
- The “Howskin” device can be used correctly associated with the provided application. You can find the result of skin measurement and recommended methods for skin care for the skin.
- 10. Can I use it outdoors?
- Yes, of course. But the result of the measurement can be carried out by environmental factors.
- 11. Where can I download the application for “Howskin”?
- You can get the app for your device in the application markets by searching the product homepage “Howskin” and “Howskin” (www.howskin.net). Visit Google Play (Android) or AppStore (iOS).
- 12. What are the dimensions of the product
- The product size is 32 mm (L) X 146 mm (L) X 37.5 mm (H) and the weight is 110 g. For more detailed specifications, visit the product home page and refer to its information.
- 13. Can I use different smartphones for a “Howskin” device?
- Yes. You can use them by registering your device on each smartphone, but you can’t use them at the same time.
- 14. Can I use several “Howskin” devices on a smartphone?
- Yes. But you can’t use them at the same time.
- 15. The “Howskin” device is not paired with your smartphone.
- – Confirm that the “Howskin” device is turned on. When your device is ready to be paired with your phone, you can see 2 flashing blue LEDs on your device. – When the device is charged, the device is in sleep mode for its protection. Extract the charging cable from the device’s charging port. – If your device is paired with another smartphone, you can’t use it. If you need to pair your device with your phone, turn off the device and turn it on. – If your device is low-charge, the Bluetooth connection can be easily lost. Use after loading it.
- 16. Does the device affect the smartphone’s running out of battery?
- The “Howskin” device is paired with the smartphone via BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy). BLE needs less electricity than the WIFI or the general Bluetooth network.
- 17. I put the pH sensor protection cap open for a while.
- The pH sensor must be wet for accurate measurements. When the head of the pH sensor is dry, it is recommended that you insert a conservative solution into the protective cap and wait about 2 hours.
DOWNLOAD THE MANUAL: