A+ Clean Up COVID 19 mask for kids
Children age 2 and older should wear a face mask to block COVID-19 in the following cases:
In child care, at school & other group activities.
Face coverings will be essential for children to safely return to home, school, and other group settings.
During exercise, your child should wear a mask even if they are not actively exercising.
This way the mask will not only protect your child but also prevent the spread of SARS-CoV-2, a virus that causes COVID-19, to other children and adults.
A situation in which one cannot be more than 6 feet (about 1.8m) away from others.
Children over two years of age should wear masks indoors or outdoors when they cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
This case includes schools, playgrounds, parks, restaurants, grocery stores, hospitals, and any other place where your child needs to be with others.
Now, protect your children from coronavirus by using excellent masks from Korea.
- This is a Korean KF94 standard mask with similar performance to European FFP2 or USA N95 standard.
- A mask for kids aged 5 to 12
- There are 50 masks in a box.
- Each mask is individually packed.
- Product with FDA certification in the United States
- Manufactured in a quasi drugs manufacturing facility.
- A mask that allows you to breathe comfortably
A+ Clean Up mask to protect your child from COVID 19.
A mask that touches your child’s skin and respiratory organ.
A+ Clean Up Mask is manufactured from materials that are safe in clean manufacturing facilities.
Manufactured in a quasi drugs manufacturing facility
It is manufactured in a quasi drugs manufacturing facility authorized by KFDA.